Sunday, May 10, 2009

First week readership statistics

Well, a week into this blog, I thought I would provide an update on readership statistics.

Firstly, readership is up 500 percent on the first post.

That’s right, I now have six readers.

For all the advertisers who will shortly be knocking on my door based on this phenomenal first-week performance, I can even provide some demographics:

· Two thirds of the readership is male, and one third is female.
· Three quarters of the male readership is currently single, and do not own their own homes.
· The other quarter of the male readership has a partner, and within the next couple of weeks, a small baby. That same quarter of the male readership also owns his house.
· Half of the female readership is married. Indeed, married to me.
· The other half of the female readership is Norwegian. (Thanks for reading, Kristin.)

1 comment:

  1. One small correction. I understand that the non-single home-owning quarter of your male readership is, in fact, having a rather large baby.

    ReplyDelete